Ted Helps Young Man with Hair and Eyebrow Loss
Hi Ted, I have been going through your posts on the Earth Clinic website and I strongly believe you will be able to help me fight my hair loss and eyebrow loss. I am a 24 year old male and I have been suffering from diffused hairloss for the last 4 years or so. My eyebrows have also started shedding since the last 6 months.
Hairloss - I have pretty bad dandruff on my scalp that I cannot seem to get rid of. I have tried all the over-the-counter shampoos but none worked for me. I have these small white "balls" or "beads" on my scalp that come off easily when I scratch. Most of the time hairs are attached to those white nodes. I am also losing some hairs without those nodes. I have flakes as well as those white beads. My scalp is also somewhat oily. My dermatologist thinks it may be some form of alopecia and I have tried Rogaine but got no positive results. Propecia also had no affect.
Eyebrow loss - My eyerbows are also falling off in large numbers. I have some dandruff on my brows but I took care of that using tea tree oil.
Also, I am losing hairs from my nose.
Things I am using/have used so far:
- ACV and Tea tree oil on scalp and eyebrows - I still have dandruff on my scalp. Hairloss and eyebrow loss continues. ACV seems to cause more hairloss.
- I have been drinking ACV and baking soda with water 2X a day for the last 2 weeks - No changes noticed
- I have been taking Biotin and multi vitamins for the last 2 years - No changes with hair and eyebrow loss
- I tried Saw Palmetto for a couple of months - No results; I am no longer using this
- Rogaine and Propecia - No noticeablel I am no longer taking these.
1. Blood tests show my TSH is normal...so no thyroid issues
Nothing seems to stop my hair and eyebrow loss. I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP. I am highly concerned and very stressed out. What do you suggest I try next? Please help me out here :-( :-( Regards