I am writing to ask why my bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide USP 3%Solution/10 Volume is labeled "poison" and states "CONTENTS HARMFUL Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes or clothing....if swallowed call a poison control center or physician immediately. If in eyes, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove them. If breathed in, move person into fresh air." I have been reading your site's testimonials and the few "nays" that are sent in, and nowhere is the issue of product warnings by manufacturers addressed. It kind of scares me to just ignore product warnings and take HP anyway as many responders seem to be doing. Is this situation just aCanadian thing? Ie gov't prohibition? I look forward to hearing from you about my concerns. Thank-you so much.