Hydrogen Peroxide as a Natural Remedy: Benefits and Precautions - Ted's Q&A

Browse Ted's Q&A

Can You Take Vitamins with Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy?

Posted by DC (Iowa) on 04/09/2008

HI! I found Earthclinic one day looking for a natural remedy for my husband for his sinus infection. I have since fell head over heels in love with the website and have spread the word to whoever will listen. We have tried many of the different things that are suggested from the website and other readers. It's been great! Our question that we have is if you can take vitamins and herbs with the hydrogen peroxide solution to drink? We wondered if one could take some herbs later during the day or if it is not recommended. I will be starting pre-natal vitamins possibly and was wondering if that would be negative thing also? What would be recommended to replace pre-natal vitamins?! Thanks.

Replied by Ted
Bangkok, Thailand
391 posts

Happy to hear of the results!

A hydrogen peroxide is preferably taken from other vitamins and minerals supplements two hours or more apart, since the peroxide in the blood generally stays with you for about 50 minutes to an hour. As a precaution I used the minimum two hour rule.

The hydrogen peroxide is the best detox substance that can remove a lot of toxins found in the blood, generally most chemical toxins and biological toxins from bacteria, fungus being the major ones.

Therefore a hydrogen peroxide is taken FIRST, before a mineral and vitamins are taken so that the body does not reject them. They reject them whenever the toxins are found in high amounts in the blood and hence it defeats the purpose of the vitamins and minerals. I have done some experiments with food intolerances and vitamin intolerances, (although I lack diagnostic equipment - and have to rely much on observations - which is a time consuming process) and I have found that the body is generally intolerant to vitamins, minerals, and even food which give a way to allergies and sins problems. Therefore, if the toxins were removed first, the allergies and rejections are reduced greatly. However I have also found that hydrogen peroxide is synergistic with baking soda added, such as 10 drops 3% H2O2 food grade plus 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda as a more effective detox remedy. The most effective detox remedy that I have found so far (as of a month ago) was the 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda plus 1/8 teaspoon of sodium carbonate (washing soda) - what scientist called it the carbicarb - which reduces CO2 buildup and allows the body to heal faster is also added with drops of Hydrogen peroxide. It works this way: the baking soda causes the body to alkalize by reducing carbon dioxide in the body, increase absorption of oxygen and the hydrogen peroxide, furthermore provides the necessary free oxygen necessary to neutralize toxic chemicals. The most dramatic demonstration I have seen is the use of this the hydrogen peroxide in neutralizing 90% of most toxins found in tap water. Tap water in large cities actually has many drugs found that we drink which is potentially disrupting to the body's system. It is made worse almost exponentially when you the water department adds chlorine and fluorine to the water (fluorosilicic acid is even more toxic that sodium fluoride used by Hilter to control population and prisoners behavior) and hence, borax is commonly added in small pinches to neutralize the fluorine, while interestingly chlorine can easily be neutralize with just hydrogen peroxide drops. That's the beauty of the hydrogen peroxide - it even neutralizes chlorinated water!

As to the "pre-natal" vitamins, it is indeed convenient for mothers to just buy a pill and take them. Unfortunately, I have to do a little more homework and read each individual ingredients and screen off any minerals and vitamins that are generally unstable or not really bioavailable. This includes, anything with hydrochloride attached to a a chemical name - the reason is simple, hydrochlorides are generally unstable and they cause the body to be acid. That's bad because 90% of all our foods we eat are acid forming food. One example is thiamine hydrochloride, or vitamin B1. It is unstable and it is acid. I will prefer another form of B1 such as thiamine mononitrate. Niacin vitamin B3 causes flushing, but it may cause other things to "flush" where it is your internal organs and might remotely do glandular damage, and hence I prefer niacinamide instead of niacin.
As to minerals, I will avoid anything with carbonates or oxide attached as a surname. The reason is simple: carbonates and oxide are generally not water soluble and therefore cannot go to the bloodstream. One easy example is magnesium oxide, which nearly insoluble in water, and I prefer magnesium chloride, magnesium citrate, or magnesium gluconate, on the simple reason that these are more water soluble and bioavailable. You get much better quality vitamins if they were purchased separately than if it is combined in one pill. Also a liquid vitamins and softgels are generally superior any day than a tablet form, for the same reason that if I put this liquid vitamins in the glass, it is water soluble and it reaches the bloodstream faster, while a tablet form may not even dissolved "instantly" and I have to wait. In some cases companies added so much wax to the tablet it hardly dissolves. Such waxes are often referred to by "magnesium stearate", and a non water soluble component is the tricalcium phosphate, which does little except reduces absorption as these become magnets to minerals from further going in the bloodstream. Therefore, I prefer to buy them separately than buy them in individual pre-natal. It SHOULD be noted that the most common deficiency in a pregnant mother (my experience!) has always been the water soluble vitamin deficiency. And it is quite often that mothers get hair loss after or during pregnancy, often as a result of a key mineral deficiency that protects the body against fungus. I haven't identified all minerals, but I did identify some, through primitive methods, which are boron (sodium tetraborate - or "borax"), manganese, molybdenum, vanadium, and chromium,. The primary driver of a mother's yeast infection if metabolic acidosis. The most dangerous cause of metabolic acidosis is benzene (found in soft drink that says "sodium benzoate"), nearly all hydrocarbons (gasoline, coal tar, paint thinners) and mehanol and formaldehyde (found in all aspartame added food such as chewing gums and nearly every diet soda and sugar free products). One of the theories of hair loss, and there are many is that fungus produces acetaldehyde and the body CANNOT get rid of it, but amazingly molybdenum does. The molybdenum I have tested myself, does an great job as an antifungal remedy, unfortunately, they are not sold and not use in the amount I tested, but its toxicity is extremely low (don't even compare to the toxicity of fluoride and aspartame - it is outright dangerous), and I used about 25 mg dose, of sodium molybdate (element of molybdenum) as a resonable dose, although I do use more, in practice, but 25 mg is the minimum dose and if I want more, I just take it more frequently in one day, such as 4 times a day, for example. Mothers also have low iron, and interestingly molybdenum increases iron utilization. I personally suspect that many mothers with a yeast infection has a molybdenum deficiency and metabolic acidosis (biological waste toxins given off by the baby) because people don't generally alkalize themselves and molybdenum supplements are too low or not sold in health food stores, at least not in mg, only in mcg, which I personally believed to be inadequate.

Hence in the area of vitamins, I would pay close attention water soluble vitamins as the body CANNOT store water soluble vitamins as easily as fat soluble vitamins, much like fats on our body. Those include vitamin B complex, and vitamin C, but it might include certain minerals where the minerals are water soluble too, such as chromium chloride, magnesium chloride, for example. It should be noted that this lack of storing ability is not just theory, but throughout my entire life, I am always constantly depleted with water soluble vitamins more so than fat soluble vitamins. An interesting off mark, but lifesaving common deficiency is lack of salinity, since the salt we used in food are acid and make people sick. So people generally avoided eating salts, but the body need it, but not in the form of salt sold in supermarket, often referred to as "common table salt", but in a form of sea salt, where its pH is alkaline, which' usually is between 7.5 - 8.5, while the common table salt has pH of 5, which is acid. Now a good common table salt should have a pH of neutral such as 7 or slightly more alkaline to match or blood pH such as 7.35, but an acid common table salt causes people to be hungry, drink more water and may get obese from water retention, and it's acidity my be due to the additives such as an aluminum compounds they added to the common table salt that is causing all sorts of health problems. Yes, a sea salt does not have iodine, and I may supplement my iodine by adding 1-5 drops in 1/2 glass of water as a mouthwash, and the iodine is absorbed by transdermal absorption of the tongue and mouth. The two most important minerals I think is always the zinc and magnesium, while Iodine is the third, and the dark horse mineral is the molybdenum. The much neglected alkaline remedy is very important because it effects nearly ALL biochemical reactions in the body and this is why pH control is so important. If it is not important, then why do aquarium shops measure pH in fish tank and regularly remove chlorine from the water. Assuming I am a fish tank, I would probably do the same to measure the pH and remove the chlorine, but fluoride removal is something I would do too.