COMMENTARY, BILL MUNRO AND TED'S RESPONSES
I am a registered nurse and holistic health practitioner. I am responding out of concern for Bill's inhalation and ingestion of hydrogen peroxide instructions. Hydrogen peroxide is toxic to all living organisms with the exception of two anaerobic bacteria. It is of utmost importance that readers understand this prior to utilizing this method of cure. It is certainly true that people using this approach may feel better, but the cost to long term health may well not be worth the short term positive effect. A sinus wash done daily weekly or monthly along with the cayenne pepper treatment will be just as, if not more, effective without long term damage to one's nasal passage and sinuses. Please post this brief word of caution to your readers. I do not state that I doubt the efficacy, but question whether the risk outweighs the benefits.