High Pulse Rate
Hi Ted: sorry I have bombarded you with emails. Hope you get some time to answer a question which is bothering me. I could not find this answer on internet or EarthClinic MY BP is low 100/70 but my pulse rate is around 100 bpm. What could be causing this high pulse rate. Please tell me how can this be fixed and what are the consequences of long term high pulse rate. I have been doing your alkalizing drink lemon+baking soda or ACV+baking soda for almost 2.5 months now. I have read, Magnesium can help with high pulse rate, but everytime I injest Magnesium, I get wierd bloating and very liquified bowels, not sure why. I have tried like a small pinch of Epsom Salt and Magnesium citrate powder with similar results. Even hydrogen peroxide ( only 1 drop of 35% H2O2 in a large glass of water) makes me bloat. What can I do to bring my heart rate down. Right now I am doing the following
1. Drink 1 liter of lukewarm water with 1/4 tsp of Sea-salt first thing in morning ( helps with constipation)
2. 1 TBSP of granulated lecithin each day
3. Lemon+Ascorbic Acid+BS+water at bedtime
4. Cod Liver Oil - 2 tsp a day
5. Oil Pulling with Sunflower Oil + 3 drops peppermint oil- 20 mins twice a day. ( to fight Keratosis Pilaris)
What else can I do to lower my heartbeat. I am looking for your valuable advice. Thanks Ted. I have seen and met lot of holistic healers and you are simply the best with the most complete knowledge.