Chemical Sensitivity and Mold

Posted by Anonymous on 03/12/2008

he is sensitive to synthetic chemicals and that many years ago there was mold growing in his house from bad dampness and it was in his bedroom where he believes he was breathing mold spores ... it nearly killed him and since he discovered the problem of his strange illness he left the house. But now his immune system is very compromised. He can not shake hands with people or be near them if they use perfume or shampoo etc ... he lives as in a bubble.

Replied by Ted
Bangkok, Thailand
383 posts

A simple remedy is 1/4 teaspoon of borax added in a one liter of drinking water plus 30 drops of 3% H2O2. This is taken like a water. If it runs out of one liter, make a new one. The fungus basically will eat up his red blood cells and destroy immune system and create a goiter in some cases and grows inside a bone marrow and glandular system. Hence, it is required ALSO that he takes 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda taken twice or three times a day.

This is all that he needs to get rid of the fungus. But he must also get a wet towel of 1% Hydrogen peroxide and applied to his body. He is then must launder all the bed, etc with chlorine bleach.

As a tip, taking magnesium supplements and adding 1/4 teaspoon of xylitol will further kill the fungus.

Replied by Karl
Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada
01/10/2011

Why xylitol, and not Stevia, I do not mean to question you, just looking to understand, what is it about xylitol that is better than Stevia, and what source of magnesium. Thank you Ted you are truly amazing.

Replied by Arpad
Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A
05/13/2013

Unlike stevia, xylitol is antibacterial, tastes exactly like sugar (no funny taste), also low glycemic index (OK for diabetics) like stevia, used with a netty pot in filtered warm water 1 tsp. to 2 - 4 oz. , it will clear sinuses in a jiffy. A level teaspoon in 2 oz. filtered water may be used for brushing teeth, brush entire mouth thuroughly, gargle, swallow, done. I would only recommend using Birch derived as opposed to corn derived, as most corn at least in the U.S. is GMO. Xylitol is natural! The human body makes it's own xylitol in small amounts. DO NOT GIVE TO PETS! "DEADLY", Their liver cannot process it. May be used like sugar for cooking/baking, beverages. Experiment to suit your taste. My favorite souces are Swanson Vitamins, 1lb jars, xylitol toothpaste (NO FLUORIDE), gum, etc. Wholeandnatural has 1, 3, 5, 10lb and up some with free shipping. Toast to your health.

Replied by Stacie
Jacksonville, Fl
01/28/2015

Hi Ted,

I purchased my first box of Borax and started last night with about 1/16 tsp in 20 ounces of water. This is about half the daily recommendation but I drank it within a three hour window before bed and then took magnesium pills as I crawled into bed.

I felt fine drinking the water, could barely tell anything was in it, but it seemed softer. I awoke in the middle of the night with an itchy lightly burning face (my face is always very sensitive and can go into raging inflammation around cigarette smoke or exhaust, but never at home while in bed) and I put a heavy cream on it and went back to bed. Then before sunrise, I awoke again very cold, chilled almost, but sweaty wet. I am a 44 year old female so hope this is just a cleanse reaction and not bringing upon perimenapause early.

Today I mixed the mix again but this time 1/8 tsp in water I will drink.. although today it hurt my stomach a bit, leaving a slight nausea feeling. I have since eaten a green apple and will continue to sip slowly and see how things go. After reading some of your posts, I think I starting sipping this too early in the morning and should start after noon?

I too lived in a moldy house in 2001, mold in the walls, floors, master HVAC duct in the garage, it was everywhere. My dog got ear infections, my boyfriend had fungal infection crawling up his leg from walking on the floor.. and I seemed to deal with chronic fatigue and immune issues. I didn't relate this past exposure to mold with all of the health problems I have been dealing with over the past 10 years but after reading your post, it seems obvious.

My question to you, is how long should I try the borax and hydrogen peroxide drops plus xylitol for this to get rid of any mold that may have accumulated in my body and organs over the past 14 years. What are your thoughts?

Thank you very much for your help!


NEXT