Questions for Ted Regarding Candida
I just read the conversation on brain tumors. I have had strange movement, pressure, etc. in my head for 13 years (initially brought on by Candida that was exacerbated by terrible stress). In the past, it has subsided when I was on a strict anti-candida diet... but now, everything just seems to be getting much worse... lots of strange unrelenting pressure, super stiff neck (especially when laying in certain positions for a while). It's also MUCH worse when around wifi and emf (computers, cell phones, etc.). Here are my questions:
1) Someone told me to NEVER get an MRI if you suspect parasites and/or Candida in the head... because it'll make it much worse. Is this true, or is it OK to get an MRI despite these conditions?
2) Can candida cause this type of symptomology in the head for this long... maybe systemic candida? (And does it necessarily indicate a tumor?)
3) Would the basic program in Bill's book address this?
4) Is Bill's basic program a good thing to be doing if one has a tumor in the head?
4) I've been taking oregano oil with nano silver, postassium iodide and DMSO 2x a day... should I stop this in the event that it is a brain tumor?
5) I had an MRI 13 years ago, and one 3 1/2 years ago that were CLEAN... should I still get one?... or should I just attack it with the program as if it were systemic candida?
Thanks so much. I read Bill's book and it looks like a great approach... especially if there's no tumor. Any additional thoughts on your part would be HUGELY helpful!
Take care... Steve
Replied by Ted