Breast Cancer Tumor and Cracked Tooth Linked
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in June! NEVER would have expected that one! However, honestly I haven't felt great for a long time. Now, I feel so much better since going to a nutritionist!
I start chemo Thursday the 18th..........it runs every 2 weeks for 4 months. After that it's 5 weeks radiation followed by pill Tamoxifin.
HERE IS THE TIME LINE:
I found a small lump top of my breast in the shower late May before Memorial weekend and went in to get it checked by my great OBGYN. He sent me in for a mammogram on June 3. They thought it was a fibroid and had a biopsy on the 13th Monday. I got the results back on Thursday the 16th from my doctor that it was in fact cancerous and then went immediately to a surgeon who removed it via (lympectomy) June 22.
I had a 2nd surgery - My second surgery 6/28/11 was to take more tissue out around where the tumor was removed.
The result of this was:
* left breast reexcision of anterior margin, prior biopsy site
1. New anterior margin. prior biopsy effect, negative for residual or recurrent, invasive or in situ, carcinoma
2. skin showing prior biopsy effect, negative for atypia.
Right around the time of this diagnosis I also found out (from infection under gum line) that I had a cracked tooth and had to go to oral surgeon to get tooth removed. Now wearing fake tooth retainer while it heals. This surgery was Friday, July 29.
HERE IS WHAT I HAVE DONE SINCE DIAGNOSIS:
* went to a nutritionist who now has me on a dairy free, wheat free diet, not a lot of sugar and has loaded me up with supplements that are bursting out of my cabinet - take about 12 at each meal. I am on 2 detox drinks since, catch this, they found metal, chromium (that is hexavalent chromium) and mercury in my system.
They think I had this chromium (like Erin Brokovich movie) in my system... who knows....
Here is what I take for supplements:
methyl sp (k14) -2 tablets (this is for liver support)
d3 5000 (vitamin d) - 3 tablets only at breakfast time (this is 15,000 units of vitamin D)
chlorella pyrenoidosa (for treatment of cell walls) I take 3 tablets at each meal
EPA/DHA - I take 2 tablets at each meal - this is fish oil-Omega 3's - so 6 a day and the strength is EPA 600mg and DHA 400 mg
Adaptocrine - I take 1 tablet at each meal - this is for Adrenal support
Glysen - I take 1 tablet at each meal (for sugar metabolism support)
AND at the moment with my tooth that was just pulled and by the way that was pretty straight forward-I have a false tooth retainer in since it's 3rd over from front I'm on Biodent -Bio-Dent provides synergistic ingredients to support cell function and a healthy skeletal system.
Addresses the energy needs of muscle tissue
Aids in the maintenance of healthy muscle, bone, and skin
Supports growth, development, and repair of teeth
Supports continued bone remodelingÜ
2 tablets and probilardi 1 tablet at each meal -immune and intestinal support
I am also taking a cap of Micro Minterals and 2 caps of Phyto Complete (Synergistic Phytonutrient Complex)
Proboulardi for Immune and Intestinal support
* I was not eating organic veggies and fruits but I was eating organic milk and eggs - now eat all organic veggies and grass fed chicken and careful about eating organic food.
* took shampoos and beauty products that contain parabens and chemicals out of the house
* replaced house with greener cleaning supplies
* took away plastic water bottles and plastic tuperware
* took away non stick pans with slits in the non stick surface
Do you think the tooth cracked and infection and breast cancer are in any way linked?