Malignant Tumor Returned, Hardened Breast
Dear Ted, many blessings to you! I have been helping my wife do your treatment for 4 weeks or so. I hope that you are able to tell us if we are on the right track.
History: Wife diagnosed with malignant tumor and lumpectomy along with 15 lymph nodes removed in February 2005. 5 of the lymph nodes were cancerous. We tried many alternatives with helper/salesperson. Bottom line, tumor and more tumors returned to right breast after lumpectomy, which became discolored, nipple retracted, twice the size of left breast.
We gave in to chemo and radiation per advice of nutritionist. Fall of 2008, chemotherapy. Winter 2008: two month break from chemo due to liver damage from chemo. Late Spring 2009, radiation. October 2009 double mastectomy with reconstruction from fat and skin of abdomen. The doctors said it was a very aggressive, estrogen-based based cancer. Spring 2010, cancer has returned to right reconstructed breast. Cancer cells left in skin are blamed. Estrogen is blamed. Result: ovaries and fallopian tubes removed Spring 2010. Present day : Cancer continues to grow in breast. Tumors visible under skin. Breast discolored and hard, deformed.
Nutritionist has wife eating green apples, apricot seeds, multivitamin, CoQ 10 400 mg a day, vit D3 10,000 iu a day, melatonin 20mg/day, isocort
******About four weeks ago, I started my wife on:
- H2O2 3% 12 drops in one liter of water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda with lemon juice and water twice a day
- Lysine 1000 mg. 6 times a day afternoon/evening (1 per hour for total 6000 mg/day) ((We did the aspirin day that you recommend, but it was NSAID non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug, is that still Aspirin? I couldn't get the pharmacist to admit it wasn't salicylate))
- NAC 500mg 1/hour for 4 hours late afternoon evening
- Ascorbic acid powder (as much as possible)
- Green tea extract Epigallocatechin Gallate 75 mg twice a day
- Magnesium 400mg < these I understood to be magnesium chloride it comes together as a liquid along with 500mcg of Boron
- Chloride 1120mg
**********About two weeks ago, we added:
- Lugol's 2% 15 drops a day internally
- Bromelain powder 400 mg 3 times a day (we started after meals but now before meals?)
- Amylase 50,000 USP units
- Protease 50,000 USP units [trypsin and chymotrypsin] all these together as 500mg, 3 times/day now before meals
- Lipase 4,000 USP units
- Externally: Lugol's with ascorbic acid powder on skin of breast DMSO and Castor Oil 50/50 on skin of breast
The external applications cause much itching, burning and pain. She applies and leaves them on. How should she do it? I have also ordered Threonine powder for her to take. How long should she keep doing the Lysine and pancreatics? There is some improvement (slight) to size of tumors in lower breast and skin seems healthier. Should she add anything to these? Should she take DMSO internally? If so how much?
We appreciate any guidance you might give us. We found you on Earth clinic and your writings are the best I have found. She does have several small scab like lesions on the upper half of the breast, which the iodine seems to help.
Thank you so much, may God bless you abundantly.