Help Needed

Posted by Marcie (Sturgis, MI) on 06/28/2006

I have a family of 9 people and was running a successful group daycare of 12 children until we got MRSA. The state of michigan shut my daycare down until we are released by a doctor that no one in the family has been contagious for awhile. Here is the problem we cant get rid of it. It keeps coming back. my daughter was the first to get it about 4 months ago and now we still have it going from family member to family member. We have used bleach on everything. I have even bleached my carpets!!!! We use rubber gloves to treat sores and intense hand washing, cleaning everything in hot hot water. nothing is working. Can you help. We are trying to become a family that uses all natural cures (we recently bought Kevin Trudeau's book)

Replied by Ted
Bangkok, Thailand
383 posts

Dear Marcie: I am assuming MRSA is methicillin resistant staphyloccocus aureus. This staphyloccus is a well known to be acid resistant. This includes glutaldehydes, formaldehyde, bleach (yes they are acid), and many other common antiseptics. I also suspect that the Norwalk viruses found in many cruise ships is acid resistant, which is why they are having problems controlling them - of course this uses another formula altogether.

More than 99% of all antiseptics in U.S. including hospitals (I think they did it intentionally) are really acid in nature. To be honest with you, I too was stupid enough to use this also. And for some reason or another a large majority of all antiseptic aromatherapy oils are also acid in nature. This includes Earth Clinic's popular remedy apple cider vinegar! ACV IS NOT going to work in killing any MRSA!

The best form of antibiotic/antiseptic is actually an alkaline form of medicine and antiseptic. It has worked very well with me. The problem is that this little bug is acid resistant and bleach does not have a lasting effect in killing them.

The solution is really simple, their weakness is alkaline.

You need to prepare an alkaline antiseptic, the ones I personally use is a potassium carbonate, whose alkalinity is fairly mild and sometimes they add this in supplements such as microhydrin. I will give you three possible formulas for you to try over. They all should work very well, but due to budget constraints prevents me to know which ones worked the best:

1. Simple 20% potassium carbonate solution used as cleaning and killing off MRSA.

2. For baths (of children) a weaker form perhaps a 10% potassium carbonate is used.

3. More advanced formulation in killing it is to add sea salt 5%-10% plus 15% potassium carbonate solution.

4. If you are desperate enough an even more powerful one is, of course, is a 1% H2O2 solution, plus 15% potassium carbonate, plus 5% sea salt.

I live in Bangkok and I may have a far different strains of MRSA then you, but I imagine generally that staphyloccus are acid resistant (with weakness in alkalinity), and if it works for you or they don't work, please give me a feedback. As I have many OTHER more powerful formulas I have under my sleeves.

If I give you anymore suggestions, it may just confuse you. Just see how the above works and if you have any problems, I would be most happy to provide you with more solutions. If the above doesn't seem to work (they should disappear miraculously ALMOST overnight), then your problem may have to do with the nanoinsects. In that case, adding borax to the formula should solve the other problems. Of course there are other causes such as mycoplasma, fungus, etc., requiring different formulas, but these are the main issues.

Replied by Max32
Dallas, Tx
11/25/2011

A little confused reading through all of this.... Dealing with mrsa and looking for best option in terms of solutions for:

A. Topical treatment to get rid of skin boils
B. A spray to apply to all surfaces in house (countertops, leather, cloth, etc...)

Can everything needed be purchased at a basic drug store like a walgreens? Also, as to the household cleaner, should you immediately wipe down materials or let sit? Sorry with these basic questions, just having hard time following....

Replied by Jen
Savannah, GA
08/27/2008

clorox aka bleach is actually very alkaline, not acidic. clorox/bleach has ph in 11-12 range. 1 capful of bleach in bath water once a week is regimen used by many physicians/healthcare workers to prevent contracting mrsa!


NEXT