Heavy Metal Detoxing with Cal Edta
I am J... from Michigan. I have read all Q&A on your website and have lots of questions on OP. Thank you soooo much for your gracious sharing.
I have been having Cal EDTA, 15 min IV Injections for heavy metals cadium, lead, nickel and aluminum. I have had 12 treatments for far. About 3 weeks ago I started getting UTI with protein in my urine. I had five days of Leviquin antibiotic and cystistatin herbal for 10 days. Then one day the urine sample was cleared but three days later (while still on cystistatin) the urine again showed trace protein and Leukocytes, Ph 6.5, Urobilinogen 0.2. I have a history of Asthma and the majority of the time I have Chronic sinusitis with mucous draining into my throat so that I feel like I am suffocating. In addition I have anxiety disorder which causes reflux which further makes me short of breath. I have temporarily stopped the Cal EDTA treatments. I am for the first time doing the Nety Pot twice a day for sinusitis. My doctor also put me on Bactrum Antibiotic for 7 days. I am doing ACV 2TBSP to ½ Tsp baking soda and ½ Cup Rev Osmosis water twice a day on an empty stomach. I am using ½ tsp BS instead of 1/4 because of the antibiotic.
1. What remedy can I use to stop the chronic sinusitis? I have not started oil pulling yet. Do you think I should start OP?
2. Do you think OP removes heavy metals faster than the 15 min IV CAL EDTA treatments? Is there any advantage to OP over CAL treatments?
3. The Doctor stays that the CAL EDTA treatment would not cause UTI. They prescribed 20 treatments and then would retest status of Heavy metals level. Some of my levels, particularly Cadmium were off the charts. They said it is hard to get the metals out of the tissues. I met one lady who had 101 CAL treatments. I don't want to have this many treatments. I have had 12 so far. But I read on your website that when there is a significant decrease in metals UTI can occur. Do you think that the CAL EDTA treatments are contributing to the UTI?
4. If any technique for removal of heavy metals can result in UTI do I keep doing the treatments? How long will it take for the cycle of UTI's to pass? If I continue the OP or CAL treatments what can I do to control UTI without antibiotics?
5. Can OP be done in addition to CAL EDTA treatments to speed up the clearing process? If so what would be the side effects?
6. Is there any reason why CAL EDTA/OP would cause protein/blood in Urine?
7. How precisely do you make a satuariated solution of baking soda? How much solution do you use and how much peppermint? How is the remainder of the solution stored? Should the peppermint be put in the total solution or should it only be put in the individual serving when you do a mouthwash?
8. Since I experience anxiety what is a safe and gradual way to do OP so that I can adjust to it and minimize herx without having panic attacks?
9. I see a lot of Baking soda is recommended. Does this interfere with blood pressure?
10. You mentioned drinking ½ teaspoon of baking soda and ½ cup of water OR 1/4 tspn baking soda, 2 tbsn ACV and ½ cup water before doing OP to help neutralize toxins. When is it better to add the ACV instead of just doing baking Soda and Water? How long must you wait after drinking this mixture before doing OP? Do I brush my teeth after drinking this but before OP?
11. Does OP remove friendly flora or intestinal enzymes? Can OP cause candida growth?
12. Are there any know drug interactions from using OP and baking soda? I use saline inhalers, norvasc for BP, sometimes nexium and xanax for anxiety. Currently on Bactrum antibiotic for sinus. I also take Bovine extract, enzymes and herbal supplements.
13. Is it ok to do the baking soda, ACV and water drink and then do the mouthwash with ½ tsp Baking soda, ½ cup water and 1 or 2 drops of peppermint oil and then brush my teeth and eat my meal? (no OP with this). How long should I wait before eating?
14. I take something called Seacure Hydrolyzed white fish supplement 20 minutes before eating. Is there a problem taking this after I get the ACV/BS mixture down?
15. The 2TP of ACV and ½ Tsp baking soda mixture is strong going down. Can this be put in a quart of water and taken throughout the day instead of in ½ cup of water?
16. You mention OP might deplete minerals and a supplement should be taken once to twice a month. Since it is difficult to know what minerals are being depleted, what mineral supplement can you recommend?
17. Metabolic blood testing showed beginning stages of chronic kidney disease. Can Oil pulling help this? CAL EDta injections pass thru the kidneys and excrete through the urine. If Oil pulling is used will heavy metals still pass through the urine?
18. What natural remedy can I use to help build up my kidneys to avoid further deterioration?
19. Does all this ACV or Baking soda hurt the kidneys? How long should one keep up the ACV and Baking soda?