Mold and Black Mold Exposure - Ted's Q&A

Browse Ted's Q&A

Ted's Remedies

Posted by B. (Usa) on 11/17/2014

Dear Ted,

I am absolutely honored if you are able to read this message.

I will keep it brief. I was exposed to toxic mold for 8 months over 2 years ago, and my health is slowly deteriorating ever since. My main symptoms are 24/7 pressure in the sinuses, and hypothyroidism. The latter has caused a hormone imbalance causing a complex cyst on my left ovary. My pelvis grows bigger each month, although the cyst is only a little larger than a centimeter.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Replied by Ted
Bangkok, Thailand
11/18/2014
383 posts

There are many kinds of mold and fungus which is causing your condition. The best known and easy to obtain is hydrogen peroxide 3% one capful per liter and borax 1/4 or 1/8 teaspoon in the liter of water. Basically you add the two in one liter of water and drink and treated as drinking water. Stay away from sugar but especially fructose rich food such as honey and fruits the most common. To dissolve uric acid buildup which I found common in people who are infected common source are coffee, fruits and especially alcohol drinks. Get you body pH within neutral is better such as urinary pH of close to 7 or 6.5 to 7.0. The body will then get rid or uric acid which molds and fungus tend to depend on. Others that may help is white vinegar, some sea salt, ammonium chloride, and sodium thiosulfate. The dose white vinegar is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon twice a day, ammonium chloride 1/8 teaspoon twice a day. The vitamin that kill some fungus is b3 250 mg 3 times a day plus before sleep 500 mg a day. The cyst maybe gotten rid of either lime or lemon juice drinks and if too sour add baking soda to your liking. Citrates are get rid of cyst by removing calcium which is similar to sodium thiosulfate 10 crystals but may cause diarrhea if taken too much.


NEXT