Questions About Borax, ACV and Tea Tree for Lichen Planopilaris
Have you had patients become cured of lichen planopilaris (LPP) by drinking throughout the day 1/8 tsp of Borax in 1 L of water? Will ACV and Tea Tree oil alone get rid of this disease? I am desperate to get rid of my LPP - it's causing me daily terror. I am currently taking:
1) 3mg Boron Citrate once daily
2. 250mg Calcium citrate and Vitamin D twice daily
3) A multi-probiotic twice daily
4. B-stress complex vitamin
5. Flax oil 1tbs per day
6. ACV 1tsp once daily
7. Tea tree oil hair shampoo with sodium laureth sulfate
8. Tea tree oil hair conditioner
9. Alkaline diet.
10. Mincoycline 100mg twice daily to reduce inflammation
My condition isn't responding - I've been on this program for a few months. If I add the Borax, should I stop taking the 3mg Boron Citrate? Why would it make a difference if I use Borax vs the 3mg Boron Citrate? How long will it take for my LPP to go away? Can I take the borax every other day? Is there any way to solve this by taking supplements?
Thank you so, so very much for your help Ted.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Usa
New York, Ny