ARE THESE TREMORS REALLY PARKINSON'S?
Hi Ted, I've been combing through the posts on parkinsons on earth clinic and wondering about the fungal side of it. Also I felt quite sad for Jane from Fort Worth as when her dad died they discovered he didn't even have PD. My dad is 64 and I guess a lot of people assume he has Parkinsons, but mum and I have never been convinced. Despite that his health is declining so here is a brief outline:
- In 2006 a minor tremor started in right hand
- By 2012 this has progressed to mainly being his right arm (the other hand rarely shakes) and sometimes whole right side of body. His arm can ache at times. In high stress or tension I've seen his cheek tremoring.
- Since 2006 he has gone from being an ex-farmer (living in New Zealand) to solely doing office work. He has since 2006 been involuntarily drinking and showering in flouridated and chlorinated town water supply.
- He seems better when away from computer/electronics as he travels to Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Fiji from time to time.
- In the last year or so he looks an awful lot older, and more stooped.
More information which may or may not be relevant:
- Otherwise in good health, no heart problems, non-smoker, moderate alcohol/coffee intake, still driving, still learning reasonable quickly
- Mercury levels within range, doctors can't seem to find anything wrong
- His father died in his 40s suffering from motor-neurons
- During the 1990s suffered from regular migraines (rarely gets now), used to feel in feet first with sore patches in arches - mum would massage and this would help the migraine
- Ex-farmer with some use of sprays and cattle pour-ons (Ivomec), and sheep dip
- Played rugby in younger years
- Has had 30 years of disturbed sleep with jerking and jumping in his sleep (ongoing), in addition to suffering for a while from restless leg sydrome, though this doesn't seem to bother him now.
- Has struggled a bit with candida like symptoms from time to time
- Takes Ubiquinol (liquid Q10), limited magnesium (I've always been on him for this and have been for years), vitamin D (has levels checked), has B12 injections regularly for tiredness, and chlorophyll.
Sorry about the length but something small could be relevant. We want to try and help him before he gets much worse. Any information or insight you could give us is very gratefully received. Feel free to use on EC.