In response to a private email:
You are NOT going to find answers by going from one diet to another. Most fad diets don't work, and besides your body is not functioning properly anyway.
You are going to have a reaction until you found out you can eat no more than three different foods that you don't have a reaction. This is what I have found in one parents trying to treatment with one child. I resolved this problem simply by doing the following:
Just eat the foods as you always do, but stay away from foods that is obviously bad for you such as sugar, fructose, glucose, fried foods, monosodium glutamate, fast food, restaurant foods, microwave cooked foods, gluten, white bread, white flour, milk, bakery, pastries, aspartame, and preserved meats for example.
Eat variety and eat more vegetables and sometimes fruits are o.k. Eating seeds are important, especially for your case is pumpkin seeds, apricot seeds, whole apples, etc.
The most important point is keep your diet simple, while focusing on higher fiber and nutrient rich foods.
You are going to have a reaction regardless of what foods you are eating anyway. This comes to the second issue: you need to take the supplements immediately without having to wait for proper diets, since your diets is going to be simple anyway, you can now concentrate on the supplements.
The key biochemistry issue in your body that is messed up pretty badly is your body's immune system is out of order due to invading fungus and other pathogens. As a result the body is going to produce excess histamine regardless.
This comes to what supplements should you take? Without the thousands of dollars of blood tests, and other unnecessary diagnosis, most experienced and honest practitioners (very few today) will know right of the bat that your body is deficient in zinc, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, magnesium, vitamin C and vitamin B deficient. On the other hand your body has excess copper. So the following supplements is going to help you:
1. Vitamin B complex, B1, B2, B3, ... B6 at 100 mg. each per day. While B12 is taken at 100 mcg per day.
2. Zinc supplements, in form of zinc acetate (or zinc gluconate) at 50 mg. per day. Taken only for one week. Then stop then continue again. For about 1-2 months. From then on, you decided how much dose and interval dose is needed for maintenance. My maintenance dose is only 50 mg. every 2-3 weeks, once the body has sufficient manganese levels.
3. Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate please!) at 2000 mg - 3000 mg. per day. You may give yourself 500 mg. at 4 times, or perhaps 6 times per day to get it up to 3000 mg/day.
4. Selenium (selenium methionine) 200 mcg.
5. Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 50 mg.
6. Manganese. Based on my own experiments so far, Manganese sulfate is the preferred form, at 10 mg./day -20 mg./day. Taken only for one week. Manganese is best absorbed ONLY ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Most supplements tend to block absorption, so we keep this simple. Some say certain supplements are synergistic, yes, but not when you are consuming them at the same time! Take it after several hours that you take vitamin C.
7. Magnesium. Never forget magnesium! They play an important role in your recovery. Just take 250 mg of Magnesium chloride or magnesium citrate or magnesium ascorbate.
Taking lots of zinc will reduce the copper and at the same time improve the zinc to copper ratio in your body.
Before bed time, take 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, pls 1/4 teaspoon of citric acid in one half glass of water. The optimum dose, I have calculated for most people (if they are sick, but not very sick) is to be taken twice a day on an empty stomach. One before bed time and one in the morning.
If you are following my directions, you should get better the next day without any major food reactions. It is IMPORTANT that you drink, mineral water. Never drink distilled water as it is deficient in buffers and will cause your body's pH to be unstable.
Continue to take vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) for the next 2-3 months along with zinc (intermitently), manganese (intermitently) and both your sinus and your gray hair should go away, especially on the third month. It really helps that you buy a good fulvic acid to help balance all those messed up mineral imbalance if possible. However, if you can find a sodium thiosulfate somewhere, just add a couple of drops to your drinking water. It will detox whatever poisons you have in your body. We keep it simple and stupid first, otherwise you are going to make your life unusually complicated for yourself. Just remember the baking soda and citric acid, you can add a little more citric acid, if you wish (for taste reasons) however, whatever you do with this the resultant chemical, sodium citrate is anti-inflammatory, as well as a good detoxifier for your body anyway.
You should be almost completely normal (sinus is going to take about 3 months), on the second week, but you should feel better the very next day, you will feel better when you wake up.
If you are in a hurry to relieve your sinus, just buy Sinusbuster, which is really a pepper solution to kill the fungus. By the way, your litmus paper is almost useless. You need a pH meter since it is often not that accurate. Take note that if you are "knocked out" or sleep much more then usual, take this to mean that your body is trying to recover.
Los Angeles, Ca
Detroit, Mi, U.s
Southampton, United Kingdom
Southampton, United Kingdom
Sydney, Nsw, Australia
Davison, Mi, Usa
Wind Gap, Pa
St.charles, Mo, Usa
Cooma, Nsw, Australia