QUESTIONS ABOUT TED'S HYALURONIC ACID MIXTURE FOR SPINAL DEGENERATION
Hi. I emailed Ted directly re: how to use his HA remedy for spinal degeneration. Will that also get posted to this website, when or/if he answers? My questions were; His mixture of Hyaluronic acid in sea salt and water were not extremely clear. I read his referred Purebulk website directions on mixing, and they were a little different.
In Ted's mixture:
1. Does the water have to be 39 degrees F. Or lower?
2. How do I measure 1 gram of sea salt?
3. Does the formula go bad after 48-72 hours like that on Purebulk?
4. Mine did not gel up like Purebulk talks about, although Ted used 500 mg. HA, purebulk used over 2 grams, I believe.
5. Do you have to shake it every 2-4 hours for 12-24 hours like Purebulk instructs?
I am SO excited about starting this regiman, as is my husband. I actually mixed his up this yesterday morning, and shook it appropriately (is this necessary, Ted?) and gave him 8 capfuls this morning. He very sceptically asked me how long it takes to work. I said anywhere from 1 day on, why? He said he could hardly walk on his knee this morning, 3 hours later, no pain! Awesome if this would be "the Miracle Cure", huh?
Lisa from SW Louisiana