I have gone through the website and made notes on all the "conditions" that apply to me. What I'm wondering, now, is how to know which remedies can be taken simultaneously or even combined. I've had this problem before when trying to deal with more than one issue at the same time. Perhaps an interaction database for all the recommended remedies could be compiled? A lot of work, I suppose, but I have long wished that such a thing existed or maybe it does and someone can put me on to it. Thanks
Most combination of remedies is a major issue that I have dealt with in many private emails, but which family members do not want me to post on websites.
Hence, the lack of postings on this issue.
There are a couple of guidelines and I can build up these combination as we go along, here it is on top of my head:
1. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined with sodium thiosulfate. Both would neutralize each other, but they can be taken hours apart.
2. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined too frequently with ammonium chloride, or ammonium bicarbonate. It tends to cause headaches.
3. A malic acid needs always to be neutralized with baking soda or potassium bicarbonate.
4. Alkalizing remedies including, baking soda, sodium carbonate (washing soda) , potassium bicarbonate, tripotassium citrate (potassium citrate), trisodium citrate (sodium citrate), borax can be combined.
5. Hydrogen peroxide with any of the alkalizing remedy can be combined and is synergistic. I do this very often. A sea salt can be combined with hydrogen peroxide.
6. Blackstrap mollasses is considered neutral, and can be combined with any remedies mentioned in the above.
7. A fulvic acid mixture must always be combined with sodium thiosulfate and sea salt. Most important is that In a water solution before adding fulvic acid or humic acid, a sodium thiosulfate must be added. Sea salt in higher concentration often acts as a preservative, but a wrong kind of sea salt may cause fulvic acid to precipitate within hours, which may reflect wrong pH and may need adjustment to maintain the suspension.
8. Borax and hydrogen peroxide and any alkalizing remedy can be combined without problems.
9. Any acidity, such as lemon juice, vinegar, apple cider vinegar, citric acid I will neutralize the acidity to neutral pH of 7 before doing anything else so as not to reduce the bicarbonates in the body.
10. Most organics as in cayenne pepper, black strap mollasses, curcumin and most herbs in general don't react with each other as in food preparations.
11. Milk of magnesia, hydrogen peroxide and borax can be combined in any combination.
12. A sea salt with any alkalizing remedy is a powerful laxative but if laxative effect is not desired cannot be combined.
13. Niacin if taken, usually aspirin is taken 30 minutes or at least 15 minutes to avoid the flushing effect.
14. Milk, burned toast, egg whites, and charcoal in any combination will not work with antibiotics so cannot be taken together.
15. Milk, burned toast, egg whites, and charcoal in any combination will not work with vitamin supplements or mineral supplements. They block absorption.
17. A hydrogen peroxide therapy used cannot be combined with ammonium compounds in general. There are exceptions if the hydrogen peroxide added n water is of low concentration and is taken only once a day. That's use to kill the fungus and autoimmunity issues.
18. A person with across the board deficiencies, such as low iron, copper, and many other vitamins are often have low stomach acid. In which case hydrochloric acid drops 5-10 drops per one glass along with meals is taken, but alkalizing remedy is taken 1 to 2 hours apart, but is not taken or mixed at the same time. An alkalizing remedy is taken 1 hour or more before a hydrochloric acid. A hydrochloric acid remedy will increase nutritions into the body across the board and also help prevent gray hairs on many ocassions.
19. Additives hidden in supplements that tends to prevent them from working are often tricacium phoshpate and calcium carbonates. These tend to block supplements from absorbing in general especially mineral supplements, with possible exception of water soluble supplements such as vitamin C and vitamin B complex. I generally will try to buy bulk supplements without the fillers. Common fillers I try to avoid includes calcium, tricalcium phosphate and magnesium stearate, which is almost like wax. A powder form and liquid form of supplements are generally more effective.
20. A person who pH is very high and protein in urine is high, a peroxide remedy and alkalizing remedy is actually needed more. This is due to extreme acidity which causes the body's protein to breakdown into ammonia, which is a strong form of alkalzing.
21. People tend to forget the importance of sodium, potassium and magnesium and they can always be mixed with other alkalzing remedies as well as other remedies can also be mixed too. These are the body electrolytes.
22. A few people complain taking baking soda causes heart to beat faster and cannot be taken. However this is due to oversight in not mixing potassium and at least for me is a potassium deficiency and hence a potassium bicarbonate, or tripotassium citrate (potassium citrate) must be added.
23. A person who are on Hallelujah diets reports weakness and sickness, but this is due to lack of sodium in these diets and frequently a sea salt are added.
24. Common table salt is never used i n my remedies because they are very acid whose pH is 5. While the sea salt pH averages 7.5 and hence are often mixed with any remedies.
25. To improve absorption of any supplements, a small pinch of sea salt is always added in any supplements so it can have better bioavailability.
I am sure I forget to list many more, but these are just a few I can think of at the moment.
I have read all of your postings I can. I am about to try H2O2 35% food grade to cure my lung problems. I received a diagnosis from a ct scan last year for atypical tb ,which by the way, is not contagious, but I feel like it is spreading. I have the info on how to dilute from 35% to 3% & from the 3% to 1% and from 3% to .5%. I need to know if I should inhale it with a pump sprayer or just injest it, if I have to build up to a certain level and at what pace. Should I combine it with anything else?
I read your info on boron. Amazing that it saved your life! I want to research this further. Maybe I need more of it. I do have osteoporosis for which I am taking strontium and am trying to alkalize. Thank You for all that you do to help. Maybe sometime we can help you.
Combermere, Ontario Canada
Littleton, Nh, Usa
In response to Betty. I am also interested in the inhalation of h202. But in the past I was constantly having lung problems and antibotics weren't working. A friend gave me some "Wild Oil of Oregano" I put it in a cheap inhaler I bought at the drugstore. Just add hot water a drop of oil and inhale. Since then I haven't gotten sick. You may also want to try this in addition to h202 but not at same time.