As to the tumor growth for dogs, there is a possibility as follows:
1. Alkalize your dog. Take a tablespoon of POTASSIUM citrate in his drinking water per liter of water. Add one tablespoon of potassium bicarbonate. Citrate and bicarbonate are necessary in 1:1 portions. Add a big pinch of sea salt.
2. Take about 1 teaspoon of a 5-10% fulvic acid solution to the 1 liter of water. Your dog will have some diarrhea on the first 1-2 days trying to expel the toxin, and he will be in much better shape.
3. ALWAYS ADD THE DECHLORINATOR they sell in petshops, used for the aquarium fish tanks. Add about 10 drops per liter. The chlorinated water is causing the dog's cancer.
4. Get castor oil (mix with some aloe vera oil to aid skin absorption) and apply thickly to the area of tumor. Apply this after taking a bath. Do this daily. Also apply castor oil around the neck areas of the dog. It will raise the dog's immune system. Once a month, you may apply some iodine in the tumor area also. It seems to help.
5. If your dog is old, which means over 10 years, old. Give the dog a cheap vitamin D2, at 20,000 I.U. every other day for about a week or a month as you see fit. It will raise his immunity. If you feed it for a month, don't be surprise, that the dog will develop large muscles.
6. Try mixing his food with some FRESH olive leaves. Fresh olive leaves are anti-tumor.
The three things the dog will benefit the most is the potassium bicarbonate, fulvic acid and castor oil. the others are supporting features of the tumor. If you want his skin condition to improve, get your dog to take bath using only sodium perborate. Do not dry. Add sodium perborate until it no longer dissolves. Please note, the DOG MAY eat the sodium perborate crystals. It has no effect on the dog, but it DOES GET RID of a lot of fleas. Sodium perborate and/or fulvic acid seems to improve my dog's hearing. A year ago my dog was stone deaf. Now his hearing is back! Yes bloodroot paste maybe good for the dog's tumor, but the ones I have used on top seems to work better, but as always, combining them together is better, I think. Yes iodine seems helpful with the dog's cancer.
Dallas, Tx, USA
Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Vancouver, Bc Canada
Port St Lucie, Florida