How Best to Avoid Surgery for Ovarian Cysts and Thyroidectomy?
I am 44 years old; vegetairian (23 years); have 2 growing benign thyroid nodules (10 yrs); 2 ovarian cysts & fibroid (3 yrs) and fibromyalgia (18 yrs). I recently came upon your website & am thrilled. Over the years, doctors have suggested total thryoidecomy and gyno says if cysts don't disappear in 6 weeks she wants to perform laproscopic surgery to "clean up my ovaries".
To say the least, I do not want any type of sugery. I am currently taking herbal remedy from China "Healthguard T18 & G caps" since June 2010 to try to shrink thyroid nodules:
I have changed my diet (past 2 weeks) cutting out sugar, white flour, caffeine, chocaolate, eggs most dairy (have yogurt each am & a little organic 2% milk in cereal); eat salad each pm.
- Each am I eat black strap molasses, aloe vera juice, & beets.
- I've been mixing in yogurt (is this ok to mix yogurt with this mix?) 1 tblspn ACV mixed with 1 tblspn baking soda & water: am & pm
- castor oil packs
- Lugol's iodine: 2 drops & 1 tspn ACV & water: midday; last night iodine painted thyroid & ovaries. Is it ok to iodine paint & ingest iodine daily?
Supplements I've been taking:
- Magnesium citrate 250 mg / 2 x day
- 365 Vit C 500 mg 1x day
- Twinlab B12 500mcg 1x day
- Vital nutrients Vit D3 2000 iu 5x week
- Nature Made Flax oil 1000 mg 2x day
- NSI Probiotic 15 strains/ 35 bil micoorganisms: 2x day
is it ok to mix different supplements from different companies? I'm considering purchasing CoQ10 100mg 3x day, Chromium 1500 mcg, Zinc, Tumeric, Hyalauronic acid 100 mg. After doing much searching on earthclinic these supplements look like they might be able to help my conditions.
I would greatly appreciate your input before buying anything else. I also want to make sure that I am not taking too much, or that certain supps may interfere with other supps. I seperate the supps 2 hours apsrt from the Chinese herbs.
Thank you, JJ
Halifax, England, Uk