Dog W/ Cancer, Lump on Neck
Hello Ted, I have read many of your recommendations regarding cancer treatment at earth clinic and value the information you have provided which is obviously based on your extensive experience. My Yorkshire terrier was diagnosed with cancer last week by the vet. I had noticed all of a sudden he went deaf and we were told he had a yeast infection and gave him Mometamax 15 g to get rid of it. When I took him back a week later I was informed the lymph gland had grown and that he had cancer of the lymph nodes which has caused him to loose his hearing, etc. He was extremely docile and not eating. He was obviously dying quickly. Ted is 12 years old and weighs about 10 pounds. The vet offered no help other than Kemo and I did not want to put him through that.
For the last week I have been doing the following and he is now eating and walking - he seems to be coming back to his old self. This is what I am giving him:
- Organic Wheat Grass - 1.2 ounces 3 times per day;
- Hydrogen Peroxide - Food grade diluted to 3% 3 times per day - one spray in his right ear and a couple of drops into his ear once or twice a day. - This seems to be helping his ear but it still smells but not a bad as before. Note - I wipe any remaining liquid with a cue tip. He had blood coming out of his year prior to the treatment.
- Organic Flaxseed Oil - two tablespoons & four tablespoons of cottage cheese 1% mixed well twice a day. Half in the morning and half at dinner.
- L-Lysine 500 mg - 1/3 capsule 3 times a day;
- Rieshi Mushroom 250 mg. - 1/3 capsule 3 times a day;
- Bromelain 500 mg. - 1/3 capsule 3 times a day;
- 100 % Natural Sea Kelp - 1/2 teaspoon once a day;
- Zinc - 25mg. - 1/8 tablet per day;
- Selenium 50mg. - 1/8 tablet per day;
- Vitamin A - 250mg - 1/2 capsule once per day.
- 8, 9 & 10 are given after a meal
- Laetrile - Apricot seed 1/4 teaspoon daily - B17 4th day today.
Is there anything else you would recommend - eg. DMSO but will take a week or so as we have to order from U.S. - Can MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) be used instead of DMSO? Should we be changing or eliminating any of the above? We want only what is best for Ted and will do whatever is necessary to cure this if possible and provide him with quality life. At this time his lump on the side of his neck is not reducing - and he is getting some sort of pinkish red growths on the left side of his neck - I am not sure if this is being caused by some of the above or not. We attempted to purchase Sabah Snake grass but it was not available except in tea form.
Thank you in advance for taking time to review this. I simply want only the best for my dog - his seems to be maintaining his weight at this time but he is only eating once per day (he usually eats twice per day). We use to feed him chicken oven roasted and now he does not like it so we feed him beef cooked rare which he is eating once per day. He never was fed sweets of any kind, but did eat rice on occasion and vegetables usually green beans and carrots daily mixed in with the chicken. He looks forward to his walks several times a day. Thank you.