Dear Ted, I am contacting you regarding my father and it would mean the world for me if you could take some time to read my letter and give me an advice. I apologize as the letter might be a bit longer but I don't know how to make it shorter.
The story begins somewhere in the last days of December 2012. At that time my father had issues with his bowel movement - he was trying multiple times a day and having diarrhea. Around Christmas he got the flu - 38.5C body temperature, headache, cough, sore throat.
On January 2nd he went for a chest X-ray as the cough wouldn't go away. The doctors said it is pneumonia (right lung) and gave him antibiotics (Augmentin, 1g) for 10 days. As those 10 days passed he went on a second X-ray and the picture was worse (bigger shadow on the lung and I don't know the word in English but it is about some fluids in the bottom part) than the first one, so they prescribed another antibiotic (Tavanic, 500mg) for seven days. After that he went on a 3rd X-ray and there was not improvement nor worsening on the picture (even though sometimes he was coughing bits of blood). So the doctors asked him to go to the hospital. He went there on January 23rd and when me and my mother went to see him on January 24th he was not able to walk (his left leg), almost unable to move his left arm and his eyes were intense and turned to the right. We went to the doctors and asked them if they don't see what's happening, and guess what -they haven't noticed that. So a neurologist came, the doctors send my father to a head CT-scan and it showed ischemic stroke. Also his heartbeat was about 160bpm and arrhythmia came from somewhere.
For the next 8 days my father was in the ICU where they were treating the stroke and also giving him cough-suppressing medicines and another antibiotic (Maxipim). On the 7th day they sent him for a head and chest CT scan. It showed no additional problems in the head even though there was not much of improvement as we saw it. However the chest CT scan showed something that according to the doctors looks pretty much like central carcinoma in the right lung and they wanted to make a bronchoscope biopsy to see what it is and take a sample. We didn't agree for them to do this test because of his heart problems and the fact that he had a stroke just a few days ago and also because we have heard and read it is the worst thing to do -cutting a piece of tumor, if it was in fact that.
So, on the 8th day after they put him in the ICU (February 1st) we took him home. When they were discharging him from the hospital, they gave us a prescription which contained:
- Blood thinner (Pradaxa)
- Beta-blocker (Betaloc ZOK)
- Anti-arrhythmic medicine (Cordarone)
- Something for improving the strength of the heart (Lanitop)
- Some medicine for better bloow flow in the brain (Cavinton Forte)
- Antibiotics (Klacid SR).
And here begins our story. Firstly, we didn't get the antibiotics, stopped the anti-acids and the diuretic -we wouldn't give him any more antibiotics as he has already been on them for more than a month, and it makes no sense a person to be on Blood Thinner and Diuretic medicines at the same time.
As I am very familiar with the Earth Clinic and in the last few years am always looking here first when anyone in our family has any health issues, we decided it was time to start treating my father the way we believe to be right. I first stumbled on your cancer protocol and yours and Bill's comments regarding it. It made a lot of sense as it is some kind of similar to Bill's protocol for Candida (which, by the way is fantastic), I saw that large doses of Vitamin C are also good in case of pneumonia and Vitamin C and Lysine looks like a pretty good combination for "cleaning" the arteries (something my father most certainly needs as he had this stroke).
We started giving my father:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, 1000 mg) and Lysine (1000 mg) - 6-8 times a day with a two hour gap between the doses.
- NAC -1000mg six hours in a roll for the first 6 days, after that morning 1000mg and 500mg at lunch and dinner
- Green Tea Extract -500 mg -six hours in a roll -first 6 days
- Methylene Blue -4 drops once a day
- Iodine 5% - 5 drops 5 times a day
- DMSO/Aloe Vera -2-3 times a day, topically on the chest and back
- Selenium 150mg -3 times a day
- Milk Thistle -morning and evening
- Vitamin B complex -3 times a day, two pills each time
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid -200mg, three times a day
- Q10 200mg, three times a day
- Flaxseed oil -1tbsp three times a day
- Probiotics -3 times a day
- Amino Acids -three times a day
- Vitamin B6 100mg -three times a day
- Vitamin B1 50mg -three times a day (started 4 days ago)
- Hyaluronic acid 20mg -three times a day
- Cayenne pepper -three times a day
- 8tbsp freshly squeezed lemon, 1/2tsp baking soda, 1/16tsp potassium citrate, 1/16 tsp Himalayan salt, 1/16tsp Magnesium Chloride -3 times a day (started 4 days ago)
- Taurine 1500mg -twice a day (started 4 days ago)
- Arjuna 500mg -twice a day (started 4 days ago)
- Vitamin D 5000 -once a day
- Diatomaceous earth 1 tbsp -once a day
- Borax 1/8tsp - 4 times a week
- Propolis -3 rimes a day (started 4 days ago)
- Spirulina -1 tsp 2 times a day
- 3% H2O2 -in a nebulizer -3-4 times a day
- 8.33% Baking Soda in a nebulizer -3-4 times a day
About the diet -no sugars, not honey, no sweet drinks or carbohydrate water. No meat, no fish. No calcium. Morning and evening he is eating oatmeal, cornmeal or something of this sort. For lunch -soups and salads. No spices from the store. It's been 21 days and so far:
- Blood pressure is about 120/80 and we reduced the doses of the beta blocker and anti arrhythmic medicine in half
- Arrhythmia is less severe
- Heartbeat -70-85 and feels stronger (it was hard to get a feel of it in the beginning)
- Walking is a way better
- Left shoulder hurts less and regaining movement in left arm
- Eyes are almost as before the stroke -just occasionally he turns them to the right.
- Appetite is very good.
- Sleeping is good
- Skin color looking healthy
- Energy and strength overall returning to normal.
- Bowel movements are regular and there is no diarrhea.
- Urine pH - 6.8
Except that, when we took him home my father was spitting and coughing a lot of mucus (or phlegm, I don't know). After the first week the mucus decreased and some traces of blood started showing in it -about 10 times a day. Around the beginning of the third week (the one that's ending today) -only 3-4 times a day there were some traces of blood, but more like a pink-colored dots, not real blood. And also he is coughing a lot less, only to expel some mucus.
YESTERDAY we went to acupuncture specialist for the arm, and after we came back home, for the last 20 hours there were 7 occasions when my father is coughing some mucus that looks like coming from somewhere deeper (it is thicker and not getting out at once) and there is MORE BLOOD in it. Now, as you may imagine we are all pretty stressed. On the one hand we want to believe it is happening because in the last few days we started working more on my father's heart issues and his heart is pumping better and also the acupuncture has moved his energy through his body and now he is clearing some "trash" that was deeper in his lungs. We also think the blood thinner might be responsible… However, on the other hand we are very afraid that maybe we are doing something wrong and we are not treating this cancer (if he has one).
PLEASE, tell me something, anything - do you think we are walking the right path, are we making some mistake, should we remove something from this list or should we add something. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much!
San Fernando, Philippines
San Fernando, Philippines La Union
Sofia, Bulgaria, Bulgaria