Stomach Cancer, Lymph Node Involvement
Ted, I have been reading your earth clinic cancer remedies and need your kind advice and help for my wife stomach cancer with affected lymph nodes in her abdomen area, about 5 of them. 2 weeks ago, she also has 2 swollen nodes on her left neck, not sure if both are cancerous as no biopsy's is done.
She has completed 2 rounds of cisplatin chemo together with oral chemo drug (TS-1) ended on 09 May. Latest scan show shrinkage on all lymph nodes. There is One very small spots on lung and a few very small spots on liver and kidneys but scan said they are too small to specify and they are stable. Doctor recommend 2 more rounds of the same drugs then do another scan.
We asked to delay it until 08 June as she is underweight. Also she has some on and off upper (directly below the centre of the chest) abdomen pains, we think it is due to the chemo side effects; not sure if it is because of the cancer. Due tothe toxic, we would very much like to stop doing chemo and go natural if we could.
She is curently taking the following: concentrated sabah snake grass juice blended from leaves 2x half cup per day, digestive enzyme capsules with probiotics 1x3 per day, systemic enzyme capsules from vitalzyme 3x3 per day, milk thistle capsules 200mg x 3 per day, beta glucan capsules 500mg 1x2 per day, Coriolus Versicolor capsules 500mg 3x2 per day
We are thinking of the following and seek your kind advice:
1. What can be done to stop the upper abdomen pains?
2. Can she taking sea salt with baking soda before bed to reduce swollen nodes on hr left neck?
3. Can we apply Castor oil to reduce her swollen nodes on her left neck?
4. Can she take baking soda with water before bed or can she take Epsom salts with water before bed to keep her body alkaline
5. Is the Essiac extract or the tea suitable or effective for her?
6. Is Orleander extract suitable or effective for her?
7. Can we give drops of Clove Oil in her normal drinking water? What should be the dosage?
8. Does she need to take powder Lysine, Threonine and N-AC to control the spread? What should be the dosage?
9. Does she needs to take Lugols Solution? What should be the dosage?
Kindly advise where can we buy online for Clove Oil, Castor Oil, Powder form of Lysine, Threonine and N-AC and Lugols solution.
Once again, your kind help is highly appreciated.