Are Lecithin granules better than softgels?
Lecithin is necessary also for acid reflux, and fighting against virus. Lecithin dissolves the lipid enveloped viruses too. In general a Lecithin granules are much more effective than the softgels because they are oil free and makes the body easier to digest and more bioavailable. You can prove this to yourself: dissolve softgels in a glass of water, after you squeeze out the lecithin. For granules, try to do the same thing by dissolving in a glass of water. In first case, the softgels, if it contains gums and oils will very likely not dissolve, while the granules are, after you stir them in both cases. Therefore lecithin granules are more easily digested and avaiable by the body to absorb quicker. If a granules, at least one tablespoon a day before meals. This should help the availability of nutrients. The body whose acid reflux has poor ability to absorb nutrients and hence are in constant need of food to maintain health and if hungry will get sick again. Hence this appears that nutrition or digestion is impaired preventing bioavailability.
A granulated Lecithin lowers the cholesterol of LDL, but not raise it. The problem concerns the use of softgels lecithin, which contains oils that has gone through heat and this RAISES cholesterols. Most vegetable oils heated to high temperatures raises cholesterol LDL - the bad cholesterols.
As to the sinus problem there are certain remedies that were really suprising in getting results. Four are especially noteworthy:
1. BHT 1500 mg' x 2 times a day. This one cured my chronic sinusitis once. It doesn't require to take it for many days, after four or five days of taking it, it goes away.
2. Sodium Ascorbate vitamin C 1000 mg x 3 times a day. This one cured my father of sinusitus after suffering for more than 10 years of sinusitis.
3. Sea Salt. 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt in 1/2 glass of water. Single dose. The dose might be taken again on the next day. So maximum of two dose should remove MOST of the sinus problem. I learned this the hard way after experimenting with a bad doctor's advice, I found the opposite to be true. It's not drinking more water helps the sinus, it's adding the sea salt that helped greatly. Most people on organic diets have very high rates of sinus and post nasal drips because organic foods are lacking in sodium.
4. Peppermint oil. Often I take 2-4 drops of peppermint oil everytime there is this sinus irritation coming. Often I combined the sea salt and peppermint oil together. It seems to work best in synergy.
Those are the major remedies. However there is one cause I have identified that seems to be common too, which is the fungus, found in carpets and moldy houses. The use of H2O2 nebulizers, or spraying the H2O2 1% to clean or disinfect the house. Removal of carpets and rugs is required. Using a 1%-3% hydrogen peroxide sprays on into the air is important too. A nebulizers a good concentration is 1%-1.5% to help with the breathing.
If any additional remedies is needed, then vitamin A 25000 i.u., and vitamin E 200 i.u. which should cover the other things not covered here.
Finally and most important, is the gallbladder or gallstone problems that might occur with some people of acid reflux and fungus issue, if the thing is NOT going away yet, here are some more things I will try:
1. 1/4 teaspoon of borax plus 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt in one liter of DRINKING water. Borax is antifungal by the way.
2. 1/4 teaspoon of sodium carbonate (washing soda) plus 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. This is done just to alkalize. If gallstone is indicated, I will use the next one and not this one. See no. 3.
3. If gallstone is a problem, I prefer to use 2 tablespoon of lemon juice plus 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 1/2 glass of water. Citrates reduces blood calcium so this should reduce gallstone buildup and reduce in size overtime. Of course this may require to take it three times a day.
It MUST BE NOTED that sea salt is extremely important since this is how the sinus detox and get rid of bacteria. If sea salt added is working, the drinking water should ba added with sea salt all the time. If it's not working that well, then I will add 30 drops of 3% food grade H2O2 hydrogen peroxide in one liter of drinking water.
My take on chronic sinusitis, is that the body may be low in sodium, so sea salt is needed to reduce some chronic sinusitis. I view that sea salt and peppermint oil as the most important of the chronic sinus remedy, with occasional suprises coming from BHT and vitamin C does work, but it takes about a month. Lysine in case its viral sinus. If I catch cold easily or get sick easily then I might take 50 mg of zinc gluconate for 5 days in a row and stop, just to raise the immunity level.
If I forget anything, ask.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.