Will It Return?

Posted by J (Scottsville, Kentucky) on 02/23/2008

Last year my husband spent time in Hospital with stomach pain,he was given massive doses of antibiotics, and picked up a Cdiff Bacteria whilst in the Hospital, he almost died, recently he started to get pains around his liver area, he had scans, nothing a fatty liver his blood test said, can that Cdiff return, I always thought bacteria really can not be killed and will return, what can we do,what kind of diet should he be on, he was also recently diagnosed Diabetes B but I brought his levels down by abstaining from white flour, do all these symptoms tie together, and what can we do please, we would appreciate any help, thanky you

Replied by Ted
Bangkok, Thailand
384 posts

Dear Jacqui: C diff bacteria or Clostridium Difficile) is found in many people, but in some people its growth is not contained. This can happen if the blood sugar is high, where I found sugar, white flour, vegetable oils, white bread, aspartame, hydrocarbons to further worsen the diabetic conditions which fuels their growth. Most talked about remedies is the yogurt, that might help in the short term, but I believe alkalization, magnesium, and oatmeals (high in silica and possibly unwashed rice) to be what is needed to reduce the C diff bacteria. Colloidal silver with drops of 3% H2O2, or 10 drops of 3% H2O2 can help. To essential new remedies to increase resistance besides silica supplements of foods high in silica as oatmeals, rice and horse tail, is the sea salt remedy which does not generally require daily dose, only once when I feel the need and if I feel the need I may take only one or two days. The sea salt requires 1/2-1 teaspoon. I am a small build so I think 1/2 is sufficient for me mixed in 1/2 glass of water taken in the morning and one more taken in the evening. I will do that for two days, plus eat oatmeals three times a day, to perhaps raise my silicon which increases cellular resistance. For me I now use a more convenient source such as 10 drops of sodium silicate compound, usually analytical grade or food grade as a source of silicon. It's rather sticky but that's what I do. For most people I think they do eat oatmeals and horsetail. Interestingly horse don't usually get sick because they eat hay. Hay is very high in silica compounds which is why horse that eat hay, and cows that eat grass do not get sick, compared with the more modern livestock that does not feed them with these do get sick, such as mad cow's disease. Their feed is actually lacking in silicon compounds. Magnesium citrate, or magnesium gluconate or magnesium chloride 250-500 is also important too as these help resistance against bacteria. There is a pet theory of mine, not necessarily a useful one, but you can petrify a bacteria and viruses within hours, in presence of a water soluble silica compound (silicic acid), with some magnesium for example. In case you think petrification requires millions of years, it happens all the time, you can actually petrify most objects if you just visit Mother Shipton's Cave.They even petrified John Wayne's hat, Queen Mary's Shoes,and some other interesting things: http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/2005/petrified.html If I happen to managed to drink water high in magnesium, carbonates, chlorides,' sulfates, some calcium, and most important dissolved silica (sodium silicate and sodium metasilicate) is more useful, I believe that I can petrify these tiny bacteria and viruses within hours. I have in the past have gotten sick with a peculiar bad bacteria of this kind, and I took the sodium silicate drops mixed with some hydrogen peroxide 3% about 10 drops in a glass of water. Of course, at the time I was also taking magnesium. At least these will increase resistance by petrifying the bacteria, in silica rich foods. I believe people need a lot more silica compounds too in face of bacteria infections by limiting their growth. However I think silica supplements does not not necessarily increase resistance, but in presence of magnesium supplements causes some limited petrification of these bacteria out of the system. I have in the past made a rock out of these solution, and bacteria and molds were destroyed that way too (in bread). In the long run, a more practical way for most people is to try a simple alkalization hydrogen peroxide remedy, which 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (sodium citrate or technically a correct name trisodium citrate works better but much harder to obtain) with 10 drops of 3% H2O2 in one glass of water in the morning. Then 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt in 1/2 glass of water in the middle of day with 10 drops of 3% H2O2, in the middle of the day or early afternoon, and finally 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda again with 10 drops of 3% H2O2 in the evening should help. This is a rather mild remedy, and that's often the best place for me to start. If things aren't healing as quickly I may take a MORE frequent dose as opposed to a more stronger dose. Frequent dose is what kills the bacteria more often than the amount of dose. A colloidal silver 1 tablespoon with few drops of 3% H2O2 mixed in a half glass of water taken three or four times a day may further help the problems too. I know the information here is not a perfect one, but this is what has helped me the best. In case the above aren't working or that they aren't available, clove oils one drop will stirred in a half glass of water with some 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt may help too. Clove oils kills a lot of bacteria quite efficiently too although the dose may be taken three times a day, and sea salt is only just one or two dose is sufficient to handle most problem. No matter what I do, alkalization remains essential, and avoiding certain target products of white flour, table salt (replace this with sea salt!), white bread, cured meats, vegetable oils for cooking, microwave cooking, hydrogenated vegetable oils, monosodium glutamate, should still be avoided. And some chelation therapy from limited oil pulling or cilantro or chlorella/spirulina supplements, unsugared green tea and no milk should generally be observed. A sea salt added to drinking water should be observed such as 1/4 to 1/2 (ideally) teaspoon in one liter of water to discourage bacteria proliferation. Should the water be salty no matter how little sea salt was added, it means the drinking water is contaminated with free metals causing the sickness and the source of water must be changed. That's just my experience on things.

Replied by Leslie
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
12/18/2010

My mom has had C-diff 3 times. I tried doing research but it was too late. She is almost comatose. I can only get 3-4 drops of fluid down at a time. I tried probiotic enemas but she has no musle tone and it all comes back out. She has only had fluid and nutrition via IV in the last 2 weeks. Is there anything that you could recommend?