History of Scarring
Hello Ted, I know you are overwhelmed, so for the sake of brevity I will simply say that I am dealing with scar tissue that is extremely resilient. I have a history of scarring on almost any wound. The scars are anywhere from a cm to an inch in diameter, symmetrical and asymmetrical, raised (up to a cm) and some semi-flat.
Briefly, some of the treatments I have tried are as follows:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (poor results, aggravated/inflamed the scar)
- Coconut Oil (little to no change, only softens the scar)
- Lavender & Tee Tree 50% blend (little to no change)
- Iodine 5% - (works using peel process, very tedious and larger scars unaffected)
- Baking Soda & Vinegar (no change)
- Dissolved Aspirin (no change)
Hypertrophic scars, keloids or viral? Treatment options? You are quite skilled on the topic and I would appreciate your opinion.