Infestation of Home and Family
Ted, I having been viewing your site for about a year now looking for more information on scabies. We have had a severe infestation for about 1 1/2 years now. My husband came home with a hunting dog a friend gave him. He told him it had red mange but it turned out to be sarcoptic mange, we were clue-less. Anyway all of our dogs caught it, we have 9. We used the borax and peroxide to start with because I never use chemicals on our dogs, even their shampoo is all natural. As for the humans in the house, I have been covered with scabies from the start the boys and my husband have bites but nothing like me (is there a reason for this?). The guys took over all the animal care to keep me away from the bugs but I still get them off the laundry and if one of them come anywhere near me after they have been around the dogs, the bugs get on me! This has been a nightmare for over a year now. The family Doctor put us on permethrin cream and the Vet had the dogs on tac-tic (very poison!) We had been using the cream for months and the dogs had went to pro-late, sulfur dips and others, all poison. I have had dogs very sick for treatments and we have twitching eyes and just feeling ill and the last Doctor visit were given Stromectol (thats ivomec for people). I have tried for months to figure out why we were unable to get rid of these things!!! My Vet and Dr both were treating us and the dogs but no one ever said anything about our horses and cattle!!!! Also mice rabbits and other varmints that may be here and there. My husband has been setting live traps for a week now and has caught 8 opossums just around the barn at night. We had no idea, neither have ever had mange or scabies and don't know a thing about them. Recently I found something that has worked better then anything else I have used. This is the first time in over a year that the front of my legs and thighs and my face have been clear! I would like you to check it out, I think it can help alot of people. I did have one problem with it, I was carrying a small spray bottle around with me so if I felt a bug on my face I could spray it (it would stop it dead in its tracts) but my face and other tender parts of my skin were getting a little raw, I looked sunburned. I was using it alot more then I really needed to but I could not take these bugs running across my face and getting in my ears anymore. Its a pesticide-free formula that contains enzymes from plant sources. It kills head lice too. I found it at my health food store. I don't want to give the name but I have never seen it in any of my web surfing. They do have a web sight www.s-e-a.net you can check it out and decide if you want to share this with others on your site. This stuff has been wonderful for me, its giving me my life back. I don't sell it and have no interest in it other then using it. I really hope this can help others, its been a long horrible journey for me!!
Replied by Ted