There are several possible causes for bad breath:
1. Cavities. One small cavity in the tooth with some food in there is one main cause. Get it capped.
2. Acidic body. Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda plus 1/2 teaspoon of citric acid twice a day. Get plenty of sleep so the body can restore the bicarbonate levels.
3. Brushing your teeth with sea salt powder on every part of the gums and every nook and cranny especially the back gums and teeth both inside and outside the jaws. Extremely important NOT to leave any stones unturned. Do this three times a day. Morning, Lunch and before sleep. If that doesn't work, brush with sodium perborate, use flossing, and prepare a 3% H2O2 mouthwash.
4. Lack of stomach acids. To drinking water add 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt per liter of water. Or take betaine HCl to restore the stomach acids. If foods are well digested, stomach acids should be eliminated.
5. Improper digestive system. Usually when constipation comes, it is obvious you will have bad breath. A simple remedy is to drink 1/4 teaspoon of Magnesium chloride everyday and eat more high fiber foods. Avoid all white flours, vegetable oils, margarine, canola oils, sugar. Eat millet or whole wheat. No pizzas, sandwiches, shakes, and ABSOLUTELY NO MILK. Milk will cause bad breath within minutes.
6. Improper blood sugar. If the body is high in blood sugar, just avoid all vegetable oils, fried foods, soda, high carbohydrate diets and take 9 mg. of biotin per day plus 1 teaspoon of granulated lecithin. This will help body get rid of excess fats and reduce the blood sugar. Vitamin D3 or D4 also works.
7. No late night meals! The digestive system doesn't work well in late evening!
Replied by Nina
05/23/2010Replied by Billie
EC: Billie is referring to some of Ted's remedies in the Q&A section here: http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/breath_questions.htmlReplied by Anonomous
06/27/2010Replied by Akbor
Dhaka, Bangladesh, Dhaka
08/24/2010Replied by Shaik Yunius
Johannesburg, South Africa
08/26/2010Replied by Sandyskorner
08/26/2010Replied by Akbor
08/29/2010Replied by Lisa
Thousand Oaks, Ca, Usa
08/29/2010Replied by Frankii
Quincy, Ma, Usa
08/29/2010Replied by Rene
Sacramento, Ca, Usa
08/30/2010Replied by Laura
08/31/2010Replied by Frank
09/04/2010Replied by Akbor
09/08/2010Replied by Msg
09/08/2010Replied by Lisa From Lafayette
09/08/2010Replied by Tahiti
Monroeville, Pa, United States Of America
09/09/2010Replied by Akbor
09/12/2010Replied by Gavin
Manganui, New Zealand
09/12/2010Replied by Debbiefudge
Brighton, East Sussex, Uk
09/14/2010Replied by Connie
09/14/2010Replied by Bhem Pascual
09/29/2010Replied by M
04/05/2011Replied by Cat
05/25/2011Replied by Kathy
Fayetteville, Ar Usa
07/04/2011Replied by Probo
Los Angeles, Ca
11/20/2011Replied by Lisa