There are several possible causes for bad breath:
1. Cavities. One small cavity in the tooth with some food in there is one main cause. Get it capped.
2. Acidic body. Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda plus 1/2 teaspoon of citric acid twice a day. Get plenty of sleep so the body can restore the bicarbonate levels.
3. Brushing your teeth with sea salt powder on every part of the gums and every nook and cranny especially the back gums and teeth both inside and outside the jaws. Extremely important NOT to leave any stones unturned. Do this three times a day. Morning, Lunch and before sleep. If that doesn't work, brush with sodium perborate, use flossing, and prepare a 3% H2O2 mouthwash.
4. Lack of stomach acids. To drinking water add 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt per liter of water. Or take betaine HCl to restore the stomach acids. If foods are well digested, stomach acids should be eliminated.
5. Improper digestive system. Usually when constipation comes, it is obvious you will have bad breath. A simple remedy is to drink 1/4 teaspoon of Magnesium chloride everyday and eat more high fiber foods. Avoid all white flours, vegetable oils, margarine, canola oils, sugar. Eat millet or whole wheat. No pizzas, sandwiches, shakes, and ABSOLUTELY NO MILK. Milk will cause bad breath within minutes.
6. Improper blood sugar. If the body is high in blood sugar, just avoid all vegetable oils, fried foods, soda, high carbohydrate diets and take 9 mg. of biotin per day plus 1 teaspoon of granulated lecithin. This will help body get rid of excess fats and reduce the blood sugar. Vitamin D3 or D4 also works.
7. No late night meals! The digestive system doesn't work well in late evening!
Replied by Nina